To survive and thrive in the increasingly competitive and resource restricted non-profit sector, many organisations are giving serious consideration to mergers, acquisitions and partnerships. ANSON’s specialist non-profit knowledge and expertise has assisted 20 non-profit organisations in the past couple of years with a wide variety of merger or partnership projects.
To get you started we can run a Board workshop exploring particular areas of interest or decisions to be made. Our workshops can assist by providing you with:
- Understanding of non-profit mergers,
- Exploration of potential partnership models,
- Ability to prepare your organisation for a merger,
- Framework for assessing potential partner organisations,
- The ANSON approach to due diligence, and
- Co-design of your potential future organisation.
None of our workshops are off the shelf. As with all of our work, our approach is to tailor a workshop to suit your organisation. We always aim to offer workable solutions which reflect your purpose and honour your values. If you are considering mergers, partnerships or acquisitions, please contact us to talk about how we can help.
As an added incentive we are offering half-day workshops completely free as a part of our pro bono program to the first 3 organisations to book a workshop. These won’t last long so we urge you to act quickly by contacting us.