Supplied to all Nightingale clients is our purpose-built app. Supported on any smartphone or tablet, the app is designed to work both online and offline – which is a huge advantage with a mobile workforce handling consumer-directed care clients.
There are no installation or usage charges for the Nightingale app. It provides caseworkers with core Nightingale functions including:
- Client details
- Case notes
- Goal reports
- Attendance – including start and end times and GPS waypoints
- Travel – start and end odometer readings
- Incident reports, including the ability to take photos and video footage.
Hosting, encryption and backups
After carefully considering a range of hosting options, ANSON have chosen to host with Microsoft Azure. Used by many large corporations and the Australian government Azure hosting includes many benefits:
- All data remains in Australia
- 100% of the data is encrypted which is compliant with Australian Government Signals Directorate standards for cloud security
- Highly resilient with enterprise grade cloud servers – duplicated in Sydney and Melbourne
- Backed up every three hours and kept for 30 days
- An audit trail is embedded for every transaction and nothing is ever deleted.
- Mac devices running Safari, Edge, Firefox or Chrome browsers (versions need to be post 2016)
- Windows, IOS or Android Mobile smart devices that are less than three years old
Find out more
To talk about any aspect of ANSON Nightingale, or to book a demonstration, please contact us.