- Intensive Family Services
- Full-time, permanent position
- $56,292 per annum
UnitingCare West is committed to achieving justice, hope and opportunity for all, and works to support and empower, in particular, those most in need in the WA community. It is a not-for-profit community services organisation and part of the mission of the Uniting Church in Australia and UnitingCare national network.
- Employee Collective Agreement
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Use of Pool Car for work purposes
- Ongoing supervision, training and support
- Wellness Program
- Based in Fremantle or Inner City Centre (but may be required to work at other locations depending on service demands).
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following competencies:
Initial enquiries may be directed to Andrea Foston (Administrator), Intensive Family Services on (08) 9220 1208.
The position description is available at: www.unitingcarewest.org.au/careers/job-vacancies/.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com by 5.00pm, Friday 22 May 2015 and include a covering letter addressing the key competencies and a current CV.
As an agency of the Uniting Church you will need to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to work within the Christian ethos of UnitingCare West.
Previous applicants need not apply.