To survive and thrive in the increasingly competitive and resource restricted Not for Profit sector, many organisations are giving serious consideration to mergers, acquisitions and partnerships.
ANSON’s specialist sector knowledge and expertise has assisted 20 not for profit organisations in the past few years with a wide variety of merger or partnership projects. True to our usual approach, each of these projects were tailored to suit the situation and the organisation.
To get you started we can run a workshop with your Board designed to explore particular areas of interest and identify decisions to be made.And once those decisions are made, we can assist you every step of the way to make it all happen. Our workshops can assist by providing you with all or some of the following:
- Understanding non-profit mergers,
- Exploration of potential partnership models,
- Ability to prepare your organisation for a merger,
- Framework for assessing potential partner organisations,
- The ANSON approach to due diligence, and
- Co-design of your potential future organisation.
To find out more about our mergers and acquisitions services please contact us.