With an increasing number of funders adopting quality management frameworks and conducting independent quality evaluations, many organisations are looking for ways to continuously improve their services.
By addressing quality processes you can:
- Develop more effective and more efficient systems and procedures,
- Prepare for quality evaluations and improve credibility with funders,
- Gain new perspectives and ways of working,
- Embed continuous improvement in your organisation, and
- Ensure your ability to maximise client outcomes.
Our strategic and operational quality services include the following:
- Aligning quality with your organisational strategy,
- Preparing for a funder’s quality review,
- Undertaking quality audits and evaluations,
- Undertaking quality appraisals and health checks,
- Quality benchmarking, and
- Development of quality KPIs.
Contact us to talk about your quality management and strategy needs.