ANSON chooses to partner with like-minded people and businesses that offer expert services to community services organisations in WA.
We are therefore pleased to introduce our financial services partner, Macquarie Bank’s specialist not for profit financial services team. Macquarie Bank provides financial solutions for not for profit organisations that can include aspects such as:
- investment consulting and advice
- asset management
- risk analysis
Trent Savage from Macquarie Bank understands the needs of the not for profit sector and has the experience and knowledge to provide bespoke advice that results in real value added to your organisation. And he is located right here in WA.
Financial services are tailored to your needs, and take into account your mission, governance framework, financial resources and ethical preferences.
Trent can assist you with:
- Ensuring financial sustainability,
- Maximising returns within a risk managed framework,
- Establishment or review of your investment policy,
- Smarter ways to use your cash or investments,
- Ethical investment strategies,
- Managing investing to meet your cash flow requirements, and
- Responsible and appropriate advice.
For more information on ways to build foundations for long-term financial success you can contact us or contact Trent Savage at Macquarie Bank on 0438 457 991.