To provide a professional service, we must collect, store, use and disclose your personal information. We will ensure that the information you provide is kept secure and only disclosed in appropriate circumstances.
Information collection & types of information
ANSON collect a range personal information from sources such as resumes, covering letters, emails, telephone calls, interviews, testing and reference and background checks.
Examples of personal information include your name, address, qualifications, referee opinions and any other information we collect from legal sources relating to your employment.
In some circumstances we may collect sensitive information such as details of your visa or work permit, union membership, health information or eligibility to apply for positions which are only available to people of a specific ethnic background.
How we use and disclose your information
We will use the information collected to provide our clients with a range of ongoing human resources and recruitment services including but not limited to:
- Candidate selection
- Installation and induction
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Personal development and training
- Candidate search
- Other tailored solutions for our customers
- Your information may be also used in our general business administration and we may also tell you if we consider you may be interested in future positions we are recruiting for. We may also subscribe you to our newsletters if we believe the content is relevant to you.
Information disclosure to third parties
We will disclose your information to third parties only when it is necessary to do so, including:
- When we are legally required to do so
- If we consider other people’s health or safety is at risk
- To clients of ANSON
- Referees contacted during the recruitment process
- Statutory authorities
- Organisations we appoint to undertake testing, background checking ,working permit (visa) checking and other outsource services
- Organisations we appoint to publish our newsletters, provide our systems and web sites
Indemnity and liability
ANSON will take all reasonable care to protect your data and provide quality recruitment services and systems, however we do not guarantee the security of your information and can not be held liable for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur
- while using our services or accessing our website or the inability to access these systems or
- any performance issues, error, omission, system failure, delay, interruption or defect in our systems or services or
- any computer virus or other malicious software acquired whilst accessing or downloading information from our systems or
- any fault, breakdown, error or physical or computer based theft or other illegal acts which allows unplanned access to your personal information.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and you can ask us to correct any information which is not accurate. We encourage you to update your resume annually and email it to email@example.com. We will not provide information about you if it will breach the privacy of another person or if we are not legally required to do so.
If you have a complaint or would like to be removed from our recruitment database, please contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be withdrawn from any positions you have applied for and you will not be advised of future vacancies. As you will no longer be on our database, we will not acknowledge this request.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time at the link provided in the newsletter. Allow up to two weeks for these requests to be processed.